How do I avoid disbursement fee or bond fees?
When we are asked to disburse funds on a customers behalf, whether it's to customs or other parties, we charge a disbursement fee for the service of writing the cheque or transferring the funds, and possibly billing you and giving you credit terms on those disbursed funds.
We offer options to avoid these fees, and here they are listed from most common to least common:
Shipments to Canada:
- Importer Security Bond - Importing to Canada - Canadian Company OR Importing to Canada - U.S. Company / NRI - Non Resident Importer
- GST Letter (Only when you do not have duty payout) - Importing to Canada - Canadian Company - No Duty Payout
- Deposit on account. Talk to our Finance Team
- COD / Collect In Advance. Credit Card or Wire Transfer
Shipments to USA:
- ACH - ACH Debit Application